Once again, I’m doing resolutions and goals. Yes, they’re different. I think if you read the lists below, you’ll get the distinction.
- Cook a real meal at least once a week
- Try a new recipe every month
- Workout five times a week
- Blog at least twice a week
- Lose 20 pounds
- Run 600 miles
- Finish ChaLEAN Extreme Twice
We can see where my priorities lie this year. In 2010, I sort of let myself go. Sure, I ran three half marathons. I also gained somewhere between 10 and 15 pounds, and no, it’s not muscle. Trust me. I’d like to be able to get back into my clothes comfortably. Crossing my fingers I can stick with it.