2013. It’s gonna be a good year. I can feel it.
I have a couple of goals for this year:
- Clearly, I want to finish a marathon this year (in less than two weeks).
- Complete 2 triathlons
- Fundraise for TeamFight and volunteer with them as much as possible
- Finally lose weight. No really, this time.
- Stick to a healthy, sustainable eating plan. Less junk, more good stuff.
- Set a good training schedule and stick to it
- Paint at least one room in my house (set the bar low)
- Finish working on my office
- Stay closer to my personal budget
So not too much, but enough to keep me busy this year. I feel like 2012 flew by and I’m sure 2013 will be the same. January is going to be insane with all the travel I have planned. It’s strange, but I actually look forward to the summer not because of the weather but because that’s when my life finally slows down – I run fewer races and travel significantly less. Of course, both of my tri’s are this summer, but I find training relaxing. In the fall, I have a cruise with family and friends (even more incentive to take off a few pounds). When we booked it, it was well over a year away and now it’s sneaking closer and closer.
I’m sure I will be writing 2012 on things for weeks to come. It drives my coworkers nuts. But that’s what happens when time flies.