So many races, so little time. But I’m always coming up with new races that I want to run (or tri). I should do an official list that I keep updated, but for now, here are some races on my mind.
Some of these are definite “bucket list” races that will require considerable expense/training/time, but others are races that I simply haven’t done yet.
- Nike Women’s Half in Washington, DC
- Flying Pig Half
- Bermuda Triangle Challenge
- San Francisco First Half and Second Half
- Mayor’s Half in Anchorage, AK
- Diva’s Half in Puerto Rico
- Run Woodstock Hippie Half
- Something in Texas so Jenny and Carrie can stop hounding me
- UCF REV3 Half Full Tri – Olympic Distance
- Columbia Tri
What’s on your bucket list? Do you have a bucket list? More importantly, what should I add to my bucket list?