1. In five years, I will be be approaching a big birthday. One with a zero behind it. That’s kind of scary to think about to be honest. Let’s hope that I’m planning a pretty sweet birthday party to celebrate.
2. I want to still be rocking the athletic endeavors. Running and triathlons. Will I have tackled a longer distance? Hopefully, since I want to do a 70.3 soon. Will I be an Ironman? Probably not.
3. Maybe by then I will have lost the weight that I keep saying I’m going to lose. Oh who am I kidding?
4. With the way technology is going, we’ll probably all have little smartphone chips embedded into our contact lenses so we can look at our screens at all times. Or phones will have gotten giant again, given the size trend with the iPhone.
5. Work wise, I don’t know where I’ll be, but whatever I’m doing, I hope I’m happy. There’s nothing better than having a job you enjoy. No one loves their job 100% of the time (and if you do, I really would love to hear more), but it’s nice to not dread going into the office every morning. Note that that doesn’t mean it’s easy to get out of bed, but that’s because beds are awesome.