I’m a lazy cook. I’m honest about it. The last thing I want to do is spend time in the kitchen. Plus I don’t typically have time to spend in the kitchen. But I also want to eat well. So one of the things I’ve started doing is making muffin pan omelets and freezing them, then reheating two for breakfast.
I got the idea from Kim, so thanks, Kim!
This recipe is adapted from I Save A to Z.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Then add in whatever you like! Add some veggies! Add some cheese! Add some meat (precooked)! What makes your omelets delicious? What do you have in the house?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together eggs, milk, and baking powder
- Spray a 12 count muffin pan with non-stick spray and evenly divide the mixture into the pan
- Add your extra ingredients
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
I have found that adding the extras into the pan after the egg mixture gives me a much more balanced omelet.
The omelets pictured above have spinach, sausage, cherry tomatoes, and a sprinkling of cheddar cheese. So delicious.