You know I love the holidays. So this year, I’m participating in the Holiday Giveaway Hop hosted by Runaway Bridal Planner and Tutus and Tennies. I’ve been slowly collecting a few of my favorite things to giveaway, and what better time than the holiday season. I’m so thankful for everyone who has been reading and it’s nice to be able to give something back!
What’s a Giveaway Hop? Well, basically a whole group of bloggers are doing giveaways during November 23rd and December 6th. Each blogger has his or her giveaway going, so be sure to check out all of the other sites to see what awesome gifts have been put together. You can follow the hop at the bottom of the page.
So what can you win here? A gift pack of a few of my favorite things!
- A pair of Heart and Courage compression socks from Coeur Sports
- A really great portable meal container (I use mine all the time) that comes with its own fork and knife. I like to use it to put together a salad for lunch (just keep the dressing on the side, or it gets all over the utensils)
- A WTF wine glass. Because who among us hasn’t had that thought while running
- A package of mocha MealEnders. I’ve been stocking these up for the holidays.
- A tube of Nuun. I’ve been having major leg cramp issues while at the pool lately and until someone said “Hey, have you tried electrolytes?” I couldn’t figure it out. Don’t forget – you sweat in the water too.
- A pink Sparkly Soul headband. These are my FAVORITE headbands. The only ones that don’t move and don’t give me a headache
- A 13.1 Beecause Charm. Wear it to celebrate your halfs or motivate you on your way to your first!
- (not pictured) As many SunRype bars as this Ambassador can shove into the shipping box!