Some bloggers do regular link roundups. I… don’t. But I do bookmark interesting things to share at some date. So these are some things I found interesting or entertaining over the past few months.
Some race stuff:
- The Cost of Triathlon – A take from Swim Bike Mom
- Running from Birth – Year Six – Andi’s take on Nathan’s latest epic race
- Race Report – Bermuda Triangle Challenge – I have ALWAYS wanted to do this!
- The First Mile – If only running were always this poetic
Some stuff for your heart:
- The Perfect Match – Anne Wheaton talks about meeting her husband in an incredibly sweet post.
- The Funeral Black Dress – Amanda’s beautiful tribute
Things that are emotional and awesome:
- I got sliced all the f**k up! – Not for the squeamish, but Amelia writes very honestly about surgery and how you know what, we’re not always brave all the time and that’s okay.
- Virtual Disney Rides Make Good Therapy – Complete with videos to watch
And the recipes I plan to try: