I am back from an AMAZING vacation and still recovering, going through a myriad of photos, and working on a super long trip recap, mostly for me, but I’m going to share it with you as well.
But while I’m working on that, I thought I would bring you some links I’ve saved over the past few months. I always intend to post these monthly, then never do. So as you can see, some of these are much older than others.
- Preppy Runner’s Mental Health Toolkit
- Setbacks Suck
- The Bloggess tries a fascinating new treatment
- The Story of How I Started to Love Myself
- The Bridal Body Myth
- Inhale, Exhale, Repeat
- Piriformis Syndrome Exercises
- The Great Imposter Syndrome
- The Elephant in the Room – This one doesn’t really fit here, but it’s so beautifully written and you should absolutely read it.
- Lies Depression Told Me
- On Finding the Cure for Depression
Training & Racing
- Girl on the Run’s Boston Marathon Recap
- Swim Draft Run – Don’t be surprised if this one makes you angry
- The Flatlander 70.3. Never heard of it? That’s because Kecia DID HER OWN 70.3!
- Real Talk, Anxiety and Taking a Step Back
- Steena’s Ohio 70.3 recap still makes me teary
Writing and the Internet
- Steady Foot did an article about what to eat on race day, including some comments from yours truly.
- Understanding Food Label Buzzwords
- What it must be like to live in The Bloggess’s head…
- She shares a list of podcasts, which can give some insight.
- Surviving the World’s last lesson is a useful one.