Yesterday, we had an important debate.
Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire?
You have to choose one or the other, and no messing with the rules. You can’t be a half-vampire or a hybrid of the two. And in this world, vampires don’t sparkle. Because that is just crazy.
Here are some of the factors we came up with:
- Can fly (possibly as a bat, unsure of actual method)
- Can move very fast
- Eternal life
- Eternal life (unless all your friends are vampires, this sounds sad)
- Only eating blood, no food.
- Get to be human a good portion of the time
- Can run fast and frolic in nature
- Can potentially stock home with raw meat so hunting is optional.
- Can’t control transition
- Questionable as to whether or not you can control who you kill while wolfed out
Now, there are other issues here that I’ve not touched upon. But where do you fall on the werewolf/vampire debate? Personally, I choose werewolf. Perhaps the less sexy option, but I’m sticking to it.